Delivering Knowledge and Tools to Nonprofits
indicates Training Event
- Skill Building Circle for Fund Development May 24, 2013
- Skill Building Circle for Financial Management June 28, 2013
- Nonprofit leaders/board members that focus on the financial management of their organization are invited to this circle. Share key learning, challenges, and tools for greater fiscal planning and monitoring. Discover strategies that help move your organization to high performance in financial management.
- Creating An Upgrading Team July 16, 2013
- Kim Klein is an internationally known speaker and author, known for her ability to deliver information in a practical and humorous way. Kim is the author of five books including Reliable Fundraising in Unreliable Times which won the McAdam Book Award in 2010.